Wifi adapter problems

for the power, AV cable,HDMI cable....

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Cult68

Wifi adapter problems

Post by Cult68 »

Hello, I have owned a GT media v7 plus for a few months, for a couple of weeks the wifi antenna is no longer recognized. I have the one that comes with the decoder. For a few days I would detach it from the usb door and re-enter it and it was recognized. Not anymore. The usb ports work because if I insert an HD I have no problems and the decoder recognizes it. Can you help me? Thank you

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: Wifi adapter problems

Post by cpr43 »

Cult68 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:40 am
Hello, I have owned a GT media v7 plus for a few months, for a couple of weeks the wifi antenna is no longer recognized. I have the one that comes with the decoder. For a few days I would detach it from the usb door and re-enter it and it was recognized. Not anymore. The usb ports work because if I insert an HD I have no problems and the decoder recognizes it. Can you help me? Thank you
It could be posible the antenna is no longer good. Maybe its time to buy a new one.

David61622

Post by David61622 »

Cult68 wrote:
posiblemente la antena pueda estar dañada, pero aun asi, te diria que actualices al ultimo firmware, e incluso compres un pequeño alargador para conectar la antena, ya que es posible que sufra un pequeño calentamiento , para evitar en el futuro.
Saludos.

Tom.w
网站管理员

Post by Tom.w »

David61622 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:57 pm
Cult68 wrote:
posiblemente la antena pueda estar dañada, pero aun asi, te diria que actualices al ultimo firmware, e incluso compres un pequeño alargador para conectar la antena, ya que es posible que sufra un pequeño calentamiento , para evitar en el futuro.
hello, when you plug out/in the wifi adapter,the adapter will be recognized then work well ?

David61622

Post by David61622 »

Tom.w wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:57 am
David61622 wrote:
Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:57 pm
Cult68 wrote:
hello, when you plug out/in the wifi adapter,the adapter will be recognized then work well ?
si, este equipo en alguna ocasion puede calentarse, por lo que se recomienda que tenga buena ventilacion, varias personas que conozco han puesto un ventilador pequeño y se les a solucionado el fallo.
Saludos.

Return to “Accessories”