tandberg 42e

V7 TT Pro / V7 TT / V7S HD /V7 Plus
------------------------------------------------------------------------
V7 HD / V7 MAX / V7 COMBO / V7 COMBO-ATSC

Moderators: admin, Rambo, GTMedia Team

Post Reply
GT_TR
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:58 pm

tandberg 42e

Post by GT_TR » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:58 am

tandberg 42e need help

STRETCH
Posts: 232
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:31 pm
Location: West Midlands UK

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by STRETCH » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:20 pm

What are the transponder details

Den

snv78
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by snv78 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:59 am

Is there a tandberg at 42E? Are there many channels in this encoding?

Alonso Tigerheart
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:00 pm

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by Alonso Tigerheart » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:02 pm

STRETCH wrote:What are the transponder details

Den
snv78 wrote:Is there a tandberg at 42E? Are there many channels in this encoding?
11111.png
11111.png (36.04 KiB) Viewed 853 times

snv78
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by snv78 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:17 pm

Thank. (Director Irdeto Videoguard) Is this Tandberg?

User avatar
iq180
网站管理员
Posts: 715
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by iq180 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:36 pm

snv78 wrote:Thank. (Director Irdeto Videoguard) Is this Tandberg?
Director is Tandberg, they can be opened with Tandberg keys.

snv78
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by snv78 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:27 pm

So Director is Tandberg. In this encoding, there is an automatic key update, or it must always be entered manually?

GT_TR
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by GT_TR » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:55 pm

snv78 wrote:So Director is Tandberg. In this encoding, there is an automatic key update, or it must always be entered manually?
we need ecm keys?

we need "how to found ecm keys" we hve got source code for key finder but we cant edit it.

snv78
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by snv78 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:45 am

Look in personal messages.

User avatar
Xsat
Posts: 274
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:52 am

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by Xsat » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:09 pm

GT_TR wrote:
snv78 wrote:So Director is Tandberg. In this encoding, there is an automatic key update, or it must always be entered manually?
we need ecm keys?

we need "how to found ecm keys" we hve got source code for key finder but we cant edit it.
Hi,
If You found message as below,
[Emu] got EMM nano tag E0 (EMM_TAG_RECEIVER_ALLOCATION_DESCRIPTOR) for the first time
[Emu] got EMM nano tag E4 (EMM_TAG_SECURITY_TABLE_DESCRIPTOR) for the first time

It's must be Tandberg V3.
So, unfortunately you can not decrypt the keys.

GT_TR
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by GT_TR » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 pm

Xsat wrote:
GT_TR wrote:
snv78 wrote:So Director is Tandberg. In this encoding, there is an automatic key update, or it must always be entered manually?
we need ecm keys?

we need "how to found ecm keys" we hve got source code for key finder but we cant edit it.
Hi,
If You found message as below,
[Emu] got EMM nano tag E0 (EMM_TAG_RECEIVER_ALLOCATION_DESCRIPTOR) for the first time
[Emu] got EMM nano tag E4 (EMM_TAG_SECURITY_TABLE_DESCRIPTOR) for the first time

It's must be Tandberg V3.
So, unfortunately you can not decrypt the keys.

it is not v3 but other a few people can find it but they dont tell me :x

GT_TR
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by GT_TR » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:32 pm

any news?

snv78
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:15 pm

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by snv78 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:32 pm

Did you get the keys, did they come up?

GT_TR
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: tandberg 42e

Post by GT_TR » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:34 pm

snv78 wrote:Did you get the keys, did they come up?

it doesnt work

we need info " how to found it "

Post Reply