Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

GTC - DVBS/S2/T/T2/ISDB-T/Cable(J83-A/C/B)
GTS - DVBS/S2
GTS PRO - DVBS/S2
GTT - DVBT/T2/Cable

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

Post Reply
guimaraes6
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by guimaraes6 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Hello, I have some problems with Kodi. The picture in movies have slowdowns, isn't flowing..

User avatar
cpr43
网站管理员
Posts: 2373
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Re: Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by cpr43 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:27 pm

16 & 17 works fine. Havent try 18 in the GTC.
Use Search Before Posting- Post in the Right Section- Do Not Spam the Board- Do Not make Hidden Links Public- Respect other Members- ALWAYS remember... Follow Forum Rules

guimaraes6
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Re: Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by guimaraes6 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:47 pm

i have the 17.6 kryon and ia have that problems...

User avatar
cpr43
网站管理员
Posts: 2373
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Re: Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by cpr43 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:08 am

guimaraes6 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:47 pm
i have the 17.6 kryon and ia have that problems...
Are you using Kodi to playback movies??
Use Search Before Posting- Post in the Right Section- Do Not Spam the Board- Do Not make Hidden Links Public- Respect other Members- ALWAYS remember... Follow Forum Rules

guimaraes6
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Re: Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by guimaraes6 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:55 am

cpr43 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:08 am
guimaraes6 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:47 pm
i have the 17.6 kryon and ia have that problems...
Are you using Kodi to playback movies??
I use to see online movies with addons

User avatar
cpr43
网站管理员
Posts: 2373
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Re: Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by cpr43 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:40 am

Kodi or the GTC has no control over addons repository or speed. Look for Total Cleanup and Cache clear for better results. There are also internet providers making the stream a pain by blocking some access, so a vpn is also recommending
Use Search Before Posting- Post in the Right Section- Do Not Spam the Board- Do Not make Hidden Links Public- Respect other Members- ALWAYS remember... Follow Forum Rules

guimaraes6
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Re: Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by guimaraes6 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:54 am

cpr43 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:40 am
Kodi or the GTC has no control over addons repository or speed. Look for Total Cleanup and Cache clear for better results. There are also internet providers making the stream a pain by blocking some access, so a vpn is also recommending
I haven't problems with another tv box (x96s) with same conditions.. So the problema is GTC..

User avatar
cpr43
网站管理员
Posts: 2373
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Re: Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by cpr43 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:56 pm

guimaraes6 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:54 am
cpr43 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:40 am
Kodi or the GTC has no control over addons repository or speed. Look for Total Cleanup and Cache clear for better results. There are also internet providers making the stream a pain by blocking some access, so a vpn is also recommending
I haven't problems with another tv box (x96s) with same conditions.. So the problema is GTC..
Then, you have a solution. Use the x96s for Kodi and use the GTC for other options.
Use Search Before Posting- Post in the Right Section- Do Not Spam the Board- Do Not make Hidden Links Public- Respect other Members- ALWAYS remember... Follow Forum Rules

guimaraes6
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Re: Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by guimaraes6 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:51 pm

cpr43 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:56 pm
guimaraes6 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:54 am
cpr43 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:40 am
Kodi or the GTC has no control over addons repository or speed. Look for Total Cleanup and Cache clear for better results. There are also internet providers making the stream a pain by blocking some access, so a vpn is also recommending
I haven't problems with another tv box (x96s) with same conditions.. So the problema is GTC..
Then, you have a solution. Use the x96s for Kodi and use the GTC for other options.
this is not the solution... i bougth GTC just to have all in one!

User avatar
cpr43
网站管理员
Posts: 2373
Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:41 pm

Re: Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by cpr43 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:30 pm

guimaraes6 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:51 pm
cpr43 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:56 pm
guimaraes6 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:54 am
cpr43 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:40 am
Kodi or the GTC has no control over addons repository or speed. Look for Total Cleanup and Cache clear for better results. There are also internet providers making the stream a pain by blocking some access, so a vpn is also recommending
I haven't problems with another tv box (x96s) with same conditions.. So the problema is GTC..
Then, you have a solution. Use the x96s for Kodi and use the GTC for other options.
this is not the solution... i bougth GTC just to have all in one!
Sorry, hope someone else help you.
Use Search Before Posting- Post in the Right Section- Do Not Spam the Board- Do Not make Hidden Links Public- Respect other Members- ALWAYS remember... Follow Forum Rules

espaun206
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:56 pm

Re: Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by espaun206 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:43 pm

the kodi in the android system of this box is not good, use the kodi that is installed in the sd, you will notice with these test videos of 4k of 250 mbpsin the kodi of the box they are frozen ,and in the kodi that is installed in the sd, it goes fluid
hp://jell.yfish.us/

guimaraes6
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:39 pm

Re: Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by guimaraes6 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:27 pm

espaun206 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:43 pm
the kodi in the android system of this box is not good, use the kodi that is installed in the sd, you will notice with these test videos of 4k of 250 mbpsin the kodi of the box they are frozen ,and in the kodi that is installed in the sd, it goes fluid
hp://jell.yfish.us/
Hello, how can i do this?
I use the version who stay in gtstore

espaun206
Posts: 145
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:56 pm

Re: Best Kodi version for Freesat GTC

Post by espaun206 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:16 pm

guimaraes6 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:27 pm
espaun206 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:43 pm
the kodi in the android system of this box is not good, use the kodi that is installed in the sd, you will notice with these test videos of 4k of 250 mbpsin the kodi of the box they are frozen ,and in the kodi that is installed in the sd, it goes fluid
hp://jell.yfish.us/
Hello, how can i do this?
I use the version who stay in gtstore
Here I think you can not talk about that, look on the internet how to install kodi on microsd for s905D

Post Reply