problem with freezing V8 nova orange

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

sisox

problem with freezing V8 nova orange

Post by sisox »

Hi,
I bought V8 nova orange, put in all clines but after a few seconds of watching TV there is a message „encrypted program”. I have tested different Internet connections: LAN, WiFi, 3G but it did not worked. TV program works for about 1 minute, then I need to go channel up and back down, and it works again for about 1 minute.
I've tried putting clines via USB, by hand, all 7 in one time, single cline, two clines, etc. I've changed cline provider too. Every time the same problem.
Firmware update and factory reset did not solved the problem. My sat antenna is properly installed.

How to fix that issue?
Regards

Hans_Rey

Re: problem with freezing V8 nova orange

Post by Hans_Rey »

Maybe it cant work properly with all cline account activated at the same time. You might test it by activate one cline only and deactivate he rest, see if it makes any different. Some cline need turn "ON" in skip CW Checksum, some cline need turn "OFF" skip CW Checksum.

sisox

Post by sisox »

Already tried that, no any difference. CW checksum ON/OFF did not solve that problem

fusse

Post by fusse »

i have this same problem, 30sek and freeze i must change channel and again works 30sek and freeze. freesat, whats happen with receiver? new firmware doesn't help .

sisox

Post by sisox »

Only SD channels (FTA and $) are working properly. Is that firmware problem?

Hans_Rey

Post by Hans_Rey »

Maybe you can check at PAL or NTSC section. Default is PAL but you can test for both.

fusse

Post by fusse »

there is no problem with pal or ntsc, maybe its a problem with revision on unit?

try this firmware: http://www.satedu.cba.pl/index.php?acti ... 0V8%20NOVA&

there is one and only firmware where i can watch channel more than 30sek, but many channel doens't have audio :/

Mana

Post by Mana »

Hi Guys,

I am just able to watch encryted programs for one of the two lines I have put in the CS protocol. The lines are for two different encryption systems (NDS and Nagravision) and they are working fine in the second sat receiver I have at home. I bought the V8 Nova orange this week and it seems, that it is definetly not able to process more that one line at the same time. I suppose, it is a firmware issue and I would like if there is someone who knows an older firmware which has worked fine with several lines that should be processed at the same time.

Thanks

kushil128

Post by kushil128 »

Im too using in sri lanka. Channel kept on freezing and get late to play channels when changing. After I put that update in link it solved. What s that firmware please

fusse

Post by fusse »

Please watch one channel more than 5min. Its get freeze again,not after 30sek but 4-5minutes. Some channels have problem with audio on this firmware.

This firmware its not solutions for our problems with v8nova.

This firmware its updated realase from 4 January 2019.

tanka

Post by tanka »

Nova orange working very good no freezing

Mana

Post by Mana »

I have installed both firmwares, the newest one I have found in the download section as well as the one you mentioned in your post before. The result is the same, I do not have problems concerning freezing but I am not able to watch programs for both lines simultaneously. I am wondering if there is absolutely a firmware for this receiver which has been working fine with several lines in the past without any issues.

Mana

Post by Mana »

@Tanka: Is you receiver working with several lines? Which firmware is working on it?

tanka

Post by tanka »

The last one and about 2000 plus channels no freezing in North America from 133 west
to 55.5 west

tanka

Post by tanka »

Sorry about internete lines I have only tree lines and same times freezing.I don't use the receiver for that.I have android boxes.Satelleite Channels very good.Sorry.I don't like free to air for internete problem and problem

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”