V8 Golden showing channels as encrypted

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

beez

V8 Golden showing channels as encrypted

Post by beez »

Good Morning friends,

I need your assistance for channels which are being detected as encrypted on SAT : ASTRA 1h/1k/1l.
Region : Indian ocean/Mauritius

Please find attached pictures & Information which may help :

- Lan is active
lan active.jpg
lan active.jpg (94.55 KiB) Viewed 7832 times
- CCcam account is active and connected with status : ECM ready
setting ecm ready.jpg
setting ecm ready.jpg (7.35 KiB) Viewed 7832 times
- FTA channels works
4 - fta.jpg
4 - fta.jpg (9.6 KiB) Viewed 7832 times
- Other detected channels have decent signal but have a "$" sign in front of them , on the main screen an "encrypted Program is shown"
1.jpg
1.jpg (106.77 KiB) Viewed 7832 times
- Upgraded firmware to latest release ( 06.08.2016 )

Can you please help me :geek: ?

vaxi.pro

Re: V8 Golden showing channels as encrypted

Post by vaxi.pro »

Do you have this nagra caid on your cccam line ?? :o
Try to change line ;)

beez

Post by beez »

Dear Vaxi.Pro,

I have 6 CCcline, one of them should be having the nagra but even if i change SAT i have the same problem.
"Encrypted Program" Shown
eutel.jpg
eutel.jpg (168.27 KiB) Viewed 7825 times
Do you have any idea?

Rambo

Post by Rambo »

only one cline is effective at the same time.
could you try to enable one of them at the same time to know which cline can open channel.
Day Day Up!

beez

Post by beez »

Dear Rambo,

Thank you for the reply.

I tried each cline at a time with reboot and waiting for ecm ready but none has been able to open the channels.
I even tried to change SAT : tried Astra 1c , Eutelw2 , astra1h/1k/1l .

Do you guys have any more ideas what should be done please?

mrslv

Post by mrslv »

Try to disconnect power supply (not soft restart) and wait at least one minute. I have (more or less) the same problem. Sometimes while watching channels "Encrypted channel" appears. I have connection with server but... After disconnecting power supply and plug in again in a few minutes everything is fine. Usually few seconds are enough (on other devices) but I dont know what kind of memory this device uses. I wrote to freesat but hey did not answer. Also, I have problems with EPG, but again not answer from freesat (only something like "Dear friend, sorry for you troubles.... bla-bla).
Of-course, first check your server settings :)

mrslv

Post by mrslv »

I forgot to tell you that if I make soft restart, effect is ZERO. If I wait long time - very long time (once I've tried with more then 2 hours) with device powered , again ZERO effect!

beez

Post by beez »

Hello mrslv,

Thank you for your contribution to this post, unluckyly i'm not the only one to experience this issue. :(

I tried the same cold boot as you mentionned. But no luck it still says same encrypted program.
I tried to pull off the power cord as well wait 1 min then plug back and wait for clines to sync but nothing doing.

> All FTA works fine though, fluid clear pictures.

> All encoded channels have the "$" sign before them , i tried to check epg it works fine both FTA and Non FTA , i can browse even the encoded channel's epg.

Clines are working fine, but i don't know if "ECM READY" is the only status which should be displayed.

First Cline starts :

Connecting...
Waiting...
ECM READY...

Should there not be any other steps when it find encoded channels and ask for keys from ECM ?

Something like

Waiting CW ?
CW Found ?

Any Idea please?

mrslv

Post by mrslv »

Probably this is not the same problem as mine! When I change server status changes to ECM ready. After I check channel and go back to server settings, status is "CW waiting" or something like this. Next time, when this happens to me I'll be more specific. I am suspicious that mine problem is somehow related with signal strength. I am not sure, just guessing... I am going to change my dish with bigger one and will see...sometime :) The problem is that freesat does not make any suggestions!

beez

Post by beez »

Hello Mrslv ,

I guess you might opt for a change in LNB first and see. I had some signal problems before but then i changed the LNB and the signal got better ;) maybe faulty / rusty LNB due to weather condition :ugeek: .

My problem is still intact not able to view any encrypted channel though :( ECM ready is displayed but i doubt that the server is the problem i tried to import softkey as well and check but in vain undoubtedly i will watch the forum regularly and see if someone post something as similar as the problem cited.

Thank you again for your help and keep me in the loop if you think you got some genius ways to clear this problem please.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

beez wrote:Hello Mrslv ,

I guess you might opt for a change in LNB first and see. I had some signal problems before but then i changed the LNB and the signal got better ;) maybe faulty / rusty LNB due to weather condition :ugeek: .

My problem is still intact not able to view any encrypted channel though :( ECM ready is displayed but i doubt that the server is the problem i tried to import softkey as well and check but in vain undoubtedly i will watch the forum regularly and see if someone post something as similar as the problem cited.

Thank you again for your help and keep me in the loop if you think you got some genius ways to clear this problem please.
If you are using a preset TP channel list and the frequency in your LNB has drifted off you will have problems with signal strength.
To test this do a blind scan on that LNB and look at what frequency the Freesat unit reports.
Here in New Zealand our SkyTV dishes older LNB's (Sharp Twin LNB, single output) drift off by 8MHz or more and the preset TP frequencies in the SkyTV units no longer work.
If the blind scan gives frequencies that are 6MHz or more off then use the Blind scan results instead of the Preset.
The Freesat units change the TP nearest to the new frequency scanned to the new scan result so your Preset list may be corrected after a blind scan.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

NeoG

Post by NeoG »

hey , the problem is that these decos v8 have configured softcam.key in any system.

This blank : Seca , Viaccess , Irdeto, Cryptowors , nagravision , decrypting , PowerVu , Biss , MGCAMD biss, Tandberg , if someone has a softcam.key for up to operate these decos , but are rubbish .

I have a V8 super and need the key of nagravision there satelite Amazonas 61W.

anjaneekumar634

V8 Golden how to update softwere

Post by anjaneekumar634 »

my box golden v8 box softwere is crashed plese say how to download and install new software and plese help me

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”