How clone remote control V8 Golden

V8 NOVA / V8 HONOR / V8 PRO2/V8 UHD / V8X

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

Vlad

How clone remote control V8 Golden

Post by Vlad »

Hi my Dear friends, tell me please, how clone tv remote to V8?
My receivers: V8 Pro, V8 Golden, V7S HD, V8 Pro 2, V8X
My satellites: Amos 2/3, 4.0°W; Astra 4A, 4.8°E; Eutelsat 9B, 9.0°E; Hot Bird 13 B/C/E, 13.0°E; Yamal 401, 90.0°E; Intelsat 15, 85°E; Horizons 2, 85°E; Orion Express 80°E
I ❤️ GTMedia

Yankee495

Re: How clone remote control V8 Golden

Post by Yankee495 »

Vlad wrote:Hi my Dear friends, tell me please, how clone tv remote to V8?
Hello Vlad,

Hold the TV Power button down until it lights up (the White TV Power button on the V8 remote). Then press V- on the V8 remote and point your TV remote at it and press V- on the TV remote. You'll see the V8 remote blink as it receives the code.

Now press the V+ on the V8 and point your TV remote at it and it'll read that code. Then do the "TV In".

The "TV In" is for setting your input on your TV to display the satellite receiver. It will not work on my TV. My TV has a menu to select the input such as HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 so I programmed mine to do the "Aspect Ratio" for my TV.

If "TV In" doesn't work on your TV then use it for something you need or would like to control.

Good luck and have a nice day!

Vlad

Re: How clone remote control V8 Golden

Post by Vlad »

Yankee495 wrote:
Vlad wrote:Hi my Dear friends, tell me please, how clone tv remote to V8?
Hello Vlad,

Hold the TV Power button down until it lights up (the White TV Power button on the V8 remote). Then press V- on the V8 remote and point your TV remote at it and press V- on the TV remote. You'll see the V8 remote blink as it receives the code.

Now press the V+ on the V8 and point your TV remote at it and it'll read that code. Then do the "TV In".

The "TV In" is for setting your input on your TV to display the satellite receiver. It will not work on my TV. My TV has a menu to select the input such as HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 so I programmed mine to do the "Aspect Ratio" for my TV.

If "TV In" doesn't work on your TV then use it for something you need or would like to control.

Good luck and have a nice day!
Thank you so much my friend. You very help me. My best regards. Have a wonderful day.
My receivers: V8 Pro, V8 Golden, V7S HD, V8 Pro 2, V8X
My satellites: Amos 2/3, 4.0°W; Astra 4A, 4.8°E; Eutelsat 9B, 9.0°E; Hot Bird 13 B/C/E, 13.0°E; Yamal 401, 90.0°E; Intelsat 15, 85°E; Horizons 2, 85°E; Orion Express 80°E
I ❤️ GTMedia

Return to “GTMEDIA V8 SERIES”