GTX Combo

GTMEDIA_GTX COMBO/GTX Twin/GTCOMBO /GTC /GTS /GTS-PRO /GTT2

Moderators: admin, nzl229, GTMedia Team

menezes87

GTX Combo

Post by menezes87 »

Comprei o GTX Combo. Tenho o GTX com 03 satélites através da diseçq 1.1. Ele faz a muiti busca mas não mostra todos os canais e sim apenas de um satélite. Queria saber o que acontece. Queria um tutorial como se faz uma multi busca que apareça todos os canais dos satélites buscados. Estou no aguardo.

cpr43
网站管理员

Re: GTX Combo

Post by cpr43 »

menezes87 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:42 pm
Comprei o GTX Combo. Tenho o GTX com 03 satélites através da diseçq 1.1. Ele faz a muiti busca mas não mostra todos os canais e sim apenas de um satélite. Queria saber o que acontece. Queria um tutorial como se faz uma multi busca que apareça todos os canais dos satélites buscados. Estou no aguardo.
Are you running a Ku band motor? Is the motor properly set so it move to each satellite when selected? or are you using a 8X1 diseqc switch?

menezes87

Post by menezes87 »

Não não uso motor. Tenho três antenas e cada uma em um satélite. Uso uma chave diseçq 8x1 e está configurada. O GTX faz o Scan dos três satélites mas não guarda os canais de todos eles. Só apresenta canais de 01 satélite dos outros nenhum. Queria saber o que acontece.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

With the information that (cpr) has requested, what three satellites do you wish to scan.
How do you wish to decode the channels, from those satellites.
What is the settings for each of your three satellites, with you only having three satellites to scan, you would only need a 4 way diseq switch, were you would use the setting diseq 1.0, in the receiver.
If you can supply us with photo's of settings etc, with the information required, we will be able to help you.

Den

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

In the in channel list on the screen when you press OK, press LEFT to show the satellite list.
This is with the option in setting set to new channel list YES.

Owen
gifmaker_me.gif
gifmaker_me.gif (4.13 MiB) Viewed 734 times
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

STRETCH

Post by STRETCH »

We still await details from the user, on how they have set up there receiver, to receive channels from three satellites, plus what channel list they are using etc.

Den

menezes87

Post by menezes87 »

Muito obrigado Feralkivi. Fiz aqui o que vc sugeriu e deu tudo certo. Muito obrigado mesmo e agora sim estou muito feliz com a compra. Só está faltando eke abrir a frequência 4087V8570 em banda C do C3. Esta frequência está em powervu eke chega a mostrar a chave mas não sei o porque que não abre. Entro lá nas chaves Powervu ela está lá mas o GTX não abre. Queria saber o que acontece. Sim essa frequência é em 4K e só exibe futebol que é do que gosto muito. Estou no aguardo. Obrigado.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

As a 4k feed it may also be 4:2:2 format.
The GTX I have will not open the "Other" player that does 4:2:2, so the box will not show 4:2:2
If it is powervu and 4k, that is a new combination.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

I see the channel you mean on Lyngsat dot com.
Yes listed as 4k and powervu.

If the data rate is high, like 50Mb/s the GTX will struggle to process that with powervu encryption as well.

4K 4:2:2 high data rate feeds do not show, only bit rates under about 17-20Mb/s.
I think the processor is busy with the other Android programs and does not get enough time for the DVB app.

Or it may be powervu+, that there is no hack for, but as you said you had a code, maybe not.

Good luck.

Owen

menezes87

Post by menezes87 »

Foi o Owen quem respondeu à minha pergunta. Obrigado

menezes87

Post by menezes87 »

Não é powervu+. O V8 UHD já abriu esse canal. Houve uma atualização e não mais abriu. Quero informar que um decoder concorrente abre. Vou tentar encontrar a foto do V8 UHD abrindo. Tenho certeza que esse canal não tem criptografia powervu+.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

If you want to go back to the earlier software version on the V8 UHD that did open it, you need to use the forced recovery method.

For the GTX download the 700Mb+ file and reload that.

Owen

menezes87

Post by menezes87 »

Só faço pedir. Queria que os amigos me ensinasse como se coloca fotos aqui pra eu mostrar as fotos do V8 UHD e o GTCombo abrindo a TP 4086V8570 do C3 em banda C. Grato

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

menezes87 wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:28 pm
Só faço pedir. Queria que os amigos me ensinasse como se coloca fotos aqui pra eu mostrar as fotos do V8 UHD e o GTCombo abrindo a TP 4086V8570 do C3 em banda C. Grato
There is a button for pictures just above the text entry window, third from the right, next to the text size setting.
Pictures must be .png, .jpg .gif etc.
You can link from a web picture like this.

Code: Select all

[img]https://www.freesat.cn/forum/download/file.php?id=267[/img]
You can also attach a picture in "Attachments".
below the text window are the options and attachments.
Select the pictures "Add files" you want from your files and upload them and the "Place inline" where you want them in the post.

Use "Preview" to see what your post looks like after that before posting "Submit"

Owen

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”