maximum01

GTX Combo

Post by maximum01 »

Does the GTX Combo support PowerVu?

Delirium

Re: GTX Combo

Post by Delirium »

Yes, as GT Combo.
GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

maximum01

Post by maximum01 »

autoroll?
softcam.key?

Delirium

Post by Delirium »

maximum01 wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:18 pm
autoroll?
softcam.key?
- Yes
- Yes
GTX Combo - V8 UHD - GT combo - V8 Finder Pro - V7 Pro - V8X - V8 Turbo - X8 - X8 combo - V8 Pro 2 - D2 DAB+

Serhi

Post by Serhi »

Why does the TV service stop appear in the latest version of the receiver and the receiver does not work

redwoods
网站管理员

Post by redwoods »

Serhi wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:55 pm
Why does the TV service stop appear in the latest version of the receiver and the receiver does not work
Is it every time? Clear the program and try searching again, or try restoring the model to factory settings?

Serhi

Post by Serhi »

What cards does the receiver slot work with

Serhi

Post by Serhi »

Is there software with Ecam for the receiver

digitalx51

no picture on sartup

Post by digitalx51 »

Hey all

Have 2 issues with GTX Combo.

1- Audio lost in some channels. Swich channel fix it.
2- Aftet turning on the receiver there is no picture. Restart and power off dose not work, only disconecting and reconnecting the power adapter fix the problem.
Last patch has been applied to the receiver.
Tnx in advance.
Last edited by digitalx51 on Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

The power on / no picture, I get this too.
The unit will still show "Boot" on the front display.

I get this if, as the unit is just powered on and in "Boot", I power on other equipment, like TV's.
The power surge from the TV's powering on drops the power to the GTX for a moment and interrupts the boot.
My power is on the end of a 30m extension cord, so there is voltage drop with spikes in current.

Power on your stuff slower, a pause between each item powered on.
If you have them all on one switch, you may need to separate them, use a multi power box with individual switches like I need to do.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

mreza

Post by mreza »

hi

i have bought a new gtx combo

but
sometimes control cant turn on the device, i have to disconnect power and connect again.

sometimes after power on i have to choose dvb software and its not automatic run

somtimes after power on, its impossible to inter channel number and it show invalid number

anybody can help me?

Feralkiwi
网站管理员

Post by Feralkiwi »

Yes at power on the unit is NOT in DVB app.
The GT Combo does offer a start up app to boot, but the GTX does not, you need to start the DVB app each time from power plug power on.
From standby the unit will be in the app you were when you sent it to standby.

Note if you power off "shutdown" with the remote the unit will do a full power on re boot.
Note also that when "Shutdown" the remote is no longer a Bluetooth remote, just a normal IR remote, so you need line of sight from remote to GTX to power on again.

If you press and hold the power button on the remote you get options for power off, restart and screenshot.
There is an option in the android menu for power button function.
Menu, settings ,droid settings, power key definition.

Oddly both the GT Combo and GTX need you to press OK and bring up the channel list to make channel change functions work after power on.

Owen
Dishes; 3x3m, 2.4m and 4.1m, 10+ ku, 2 movers, USARLS. V8 Combo, Pro, V8 Golden, Nova V8Pro2, GTC, Super.V7HDs, Combo and V7s V7Plus Finder, Finder-Meter V8X / UHD V7Pro GT/XCombo. Sats 100.5E to 177W. I'm a Sat hobbyist who helps out.

digitalx51

GTX dvb app auto start

Post by digitalx51 »

Hi.

On GTX to autostart dvb app, press the customize button on remote, choose " Startup " them select dvb app to auto start each time you turnon the receiver.

Return to “GTMEDIA GT SERIES (Android DVB & IPTV BOX)”