GTC VARIAS CONSULTAS

Idioma español, discusión de productos GTMEDIA

Moderators: admin, GTMedia Team

JAST

GTC VARIAS CONSULTAS

Post by JAST »

Buenas tardes

Tengo el GTC y acabo de arreglar el motor, por lo que quiero ir poniéndome al día, ya se que hace tiempo que no han sacado mas actualizaciones pero para lo que lo quiero de momento funciona.

Ayer hice una consulta, de momento no ha contestado nadie viewtopic.php?f=55&t=28437&sid=f3a37b93 ... 888eac4558
estoy buscando la forma de compartir algún canal (como ejemplo E2 con OpenWebif) y no veo la forma. Sabéis si hay alguna aplicación o manera de conseguirlo?

He visto aquí viewtopic.php?f=45&t=26536 una lista Usals para el GtCombo, es valida para el Gtc?

Aparte de la lista actualizada de canales, tendría que actualizar algo más?

Tengo instalado en System Version Number: C20.A62.53 App Version Number: 0.02.210702

Perdón por el ladrillo.

Gracias y un saludo.
JAST
(JovenAunqueSobradamenteTrabajado)
"Dios dotó al hombre, de una lengua y dos oidos, para que escuche el doble de lo que hable"
"God endowed man with one tongue and two ears, so that he can listen twice as much as he speaks."

yesesta

Re: GTC VARIAS CONSULTAS

Post by yesesta »

JAST wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:04 pm
Buenas tardes

Tengo el GTC y acabo de arreglar el motor, por lo que quiero ir poniéndome al día, ya se que hace tiempo que no han sacado mas actualizaciones pero para lo que lo quiero de momento funciona.

Ayer hice una consulta, de momento no ha contestado nadie viewtopic.php?f=55&t=28437&sid=f3a37b93 ... 888eac4558
estoy buscando la forma de compartir algún canal (como ejemplo E2 con OpenWebif) y no veo la forma. Sabéis si hay alguna aplicación o manera de conseguirlo?

He visto aquí viewtopic.php?f=45&t=26536 una lista Usals para el GtCombo, es valida para el Gtc?

Tengo instalado en System Version Number: C20.A62.53 App Version Number: 0.02.210702

Perdón por el ladrillo.

Gracias y un saludo.
I have a GTC and maybe I can help you a little. I am talking about the older GTC, not the newer COMBO. My GTC is a version 3. The OSCAM on the GTC is an Android version. It is not the E2 you may know, and the Android operating system does not have all of the archives/filespace that the E2 has. So some of the functions do not work.
Sad but that is the way it is.

Your idea to share a channel will just not work for two reasons (1) it does not have the E2 structure and (2) the GTC can only run one APP at a time, so even if you find an APP to do what you want it will not work. You can either use the satellite app or a share app but not both at the same time.
Again sad but that is the way it is.

My GTC with all of it's problems still gives me good service, I mainly use it for satellite and IPTV. Good luck.

JAST

Re: GTC VARIAS CONSULTAS

Post by JAST »

yesesta wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 3:55 am
JAST wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:04 pm
Buenas tardes

Perdón por el ladrillo.

Gracias y un saludo.
I have a GTC and maybe I can help you a little. I am talking about the older GTC, not the newer COMBO. My GTC is a version 3. The OSCAM on the GTC is an Android version. It is not the E2 you may know, and the Android operating system does not have all of the archives/filespace that the E2 has. So some of the functions do not work.
Sad but that is the way it is.

Your idea to share a channel will just not work for two reasons (1) it does not have the E2 structure and (2) the GTC can only run one APP at a time, so even if you find an APP to do what you want it will not work. You can either use the satellite app or a share app but not both at the same time.
Again sad but that is the way it is.

My GTC with all of it's problems still gives me good service, I mainly use it for satellite and IPTV. Good luck.
Thank you for your answer.

Not finding anything, I sensed that it could not be done.

I have it for the same thing as you and it continues to work well (except sat here in Spain).

Do you know of any updated list of motor channels?

Thanks and regards.
JAST
(JovenAunqueSobradamenteTrabajado)
"Dios dotó al hombre, de una lengua y dos oidos, para que escuche el doble de lo que hable"
"God endowed man with one tongue and two ears, so that he can listen twice as much as he speaks."

Return to “España”